Your final ticket price includes taxes, surcharges, and possible extra (booking) fees. Learn more about the exact breakdown of your ticket price.
About our ticket prices
When booking online, we always show you the lowest priced fare type available. You can change it to a fare type with more benefits and other conditions (such as more baggage or flexibility to change your travel dates). This may result in a higher ticket price.
Our ticket prices displayed on KLM.com include all taxes and surcharges:
- Airport tax for all airports where you’ll depart, arrive, or transfer
- Security surcharge to cover insurance and security measures
- International surcharge imposed by the carrier
You can find your total ticket price, as well as a breakdown of the fare, taxes, surcharges, and extra fees, at various steps during your online booking. After booking, you can find it in your booking confirmation e-mail and in My Trip.
Booking fees are not included in the ticket price and are added during booking. The booking fee depends on your way of booking:
- Booking on KLM.com: EUR 10 per booking
- Booking via the KLM Customer Contact Centre: EUR 25 per passenger
- Booking via a KLM Ticket Office: EUR 35 per passenger