Ticket prices About our ticket prices
When booking online, we always show you the lowest priced fare type available. You can change it to a fare type with more benefits and other conditions (such as more baggage or flexibility to change your travel dates). This may result in a higher ticket price.
Our ticket prices displayed on klm.com include all taxes and surcharges:
- Airport tax for all airports where you’ll depart, arrive, or transfer
- Security surcharge to cover insurance and security measures
- International surcharge imposed by the carrier
You can find your total ticket price, as well as a breakdown of the fare, taxes, surcharges, and extra fees, at various steps during your online booking. After booking, you can find it in your booking confirmation e-mail and in My Trip.
Booking fees are not included in the ticket price and are added during booking. The booking fee depends on your way of booking:
- Booking on klm.com: EUR 10 per booking
- Booking via the KLM Customer Contact Centre: EUR 25 per passenger
- Booking via a KLM Ticket Office: EUR 35 per passenger